Mon. Jul 15th, 2024

Israel has declared an all-out war on Lebanon amid its invasion of Gaza. On Wednesday (June 19), Tel Aviv approved attacks on targets of the Iran-backed organization Hezbollah. In response, Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah threatened Israel and their “ally” Cyprus. CNN news.

The Israeli army has been attacking the besieged Gaza for more than eight months. So far, more than 37 thousand Palestinians have been killed and more than 85 thousand have been injured.

After the start of the Israeli invasion of Gaza, Hezbollah and the Israeli army have been involved in a conflict on the Lebanese border. 15 Israeli soldiers and 10 civilians have been killed in this conflict. And 343 Hezbollah members lost their lives in the Israeli attack.

READ MORE : For the first time, Hezbollah launched Falak-2 missile at Israel

Amidst this ongoing tension, Hezbollah threatened to attack Israel’s third largest city, Haifa, on Tuesday (June 18). They even fly a surveillance drone. Tel Aviv immediately declared an all-out war in Lebanon to “destroy” Hezbollah. This was approved by IDF Northern Command Major General Ori Gordin and Operations Directorate Major General Oded Basiuk.

The Israeli Defense Forces said that they will not tolerate the presence of Hezbollah on their border after the Hamas attack on Israeli territory on October 7.

In response to Israel’s threat, Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised address on Wednesday, “No place in Israel will be safe if the war starts.” Attacks can happen anywhere.

He also said, “Cyprus is helping them.” They allow Israel to use their airports and various bases. So they will not be spared from the attack.

By NAIS

THE NAIS IS OFFICIAL EDITOR ON NAIS NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *