Mon. May 27th, 2024

Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire deal in Gaza brokered by Qatar and Egypt. However, Israel has not commented on this yet. They are looking into the matter.

Meanwhile, the residents of Gaza expressed joy at the news of Hamas agreeing to a ceasefire.

According to Al Jazeera news, Hamas has made a statement about agreeing to the agreement. According to the statement of Hamas, the head of the political wing of Hamas, Ismail Haniya, called the Prime Minister of Qatar, Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani, and said that Hamas has approved the proposal for a ceasefire agreement. Ismail Hania also said the same thing to the Minister of Intelligence of Egypt, Abbas Kamal.

The ceasefire between Israel and Hamas is being brokered mainly by Qatar and Egypt.

US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said the US would not comment on Hamas’ statement on the ceasefire.

Israel has been attacking Gaza since October 7. About 35,000 Palestinians have lost their lives so far in the attack. Most of them are women and children. Hamas entered Israel on October 7 and killed about 1,200 people. More than two hundred people were taken hostage. Then Israel started attacking Gaza.

By NAIS

THE NAIS IS OFFICIAL EDITOR ON NAIS NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *