Tue. May 28th, 2024

Date: December 25, 2023 Time: 14:53:37

Yesterday a fire broke out in a room on the eighth floor of a hostel on Klyuchevskaya Street. Rescuers evacuated residents from 274 rooms. A woman died in the room next to the room where the fire started. Her daughter later died in the ambulance.

According to authorities, the cause of the fire was a cigarette that the 58-year-old tenant of the room did not put out before going to bed. The man wrote a confession. He was detained, the issue of arrest is being resolved and a criminal case has been initiated, the regional prosecutor’s office reported.

Experts determine the extent of the damage caused by the fire. Employees of the prosecutor’s office check how the managing organization complied with the requirements of housing legislation. It is known that during the emergency the building’s fire alarm did not work.

By NAIS

THE NAIS IS OFFICIAL EDITOR ON NAIS NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *