Mon. Jun 24th, 2024

Israel’s Defense Minister Yoav Galant is disappointed with the failure of the Israeli government to address the post-war plan in the Gaza Strip. On Wednesday, he openly expressed his disappointment with Benjamin Netanyahu’s government. Netanyahu gave a strong response.

Meanwhile, yesterday Wednesday, Netanyahu claimed that there is no humanitarian disaster in Rafah. Netanyahu’s remarks come as the international community warns Israel of intensifying military operations in Rafah. This information is known in the news of AFP.

According to the BBC, Gallant wants Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to publicly announce that his country has no plans to impose military rule in Gaza.

The Israeli Defense Minister said the Ministry of Defense under his leadership presented a war plan to the Cabinet shortly after Israel’s ground offensive in Gaza began last October. There was a proposal to establish a non-hostile local alternative Palestinian Authority. But there was no response.

“Since October, I have been continuously talking about this in the cabinet. I did not get any response.’ said Gallant.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded strongly. Said, he is not ready to ‘exchange Hamastan for Fatasthan’. He pointed to the two rival organizations of Palestine, Hamas and Fatah.

Netanyahu also warned that due to the indecisiveness, there will be only two options on the Gaza question in the future; The establishment of the rule of Hamas or the establishment of the rule of the Israeli army.

Earlier, Netanyahu said, as long as Hamas survives in the Gaza Strip, discussing a future government there is only “empty bully”.

READ MORE : First US-Israeli rift in four decades

Gallant believes that after the end of the rule of Hamas in Gaza, a Palestinian authority should be put under the control of Gaza, who will work in coordination with the international community. He said, these proposals were never discussed. No alternative was presented.

According to Gallant, neither Israeli military rule nor civilian rule should be established in Gaza. Failure to plan in this regard is pushing Israel ‘towards danger’.

“I reiterate that I will not agree to the establishment of Israeli military rule in Gaza,” Gallant said. Israel should not establish civilian rule in Gaza either. I call on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to make a decision. He must declare that Israel will not hand over control of the Gaza Strip to civilians, that Israel will not establish military rule in the Gaza Strip, and immediately raise the issue of an alternative ruler to Hamas in the Gaza Strip.’

Another member of Israel’s war cabinet, Benny Gantz, who has disagreed with Netanyahu in the past, agreed with Gallant’s statement. “Gallant spoke the truth,” Gantz said.

In any case, it is the responsibility of the leader of the country to take the right steps in the interest of the country.

Meanwhile, according to a report by AFP, yesterday, Netanyahu claimed that there is no humanitarian disaster in Rafah. Netanyahu’s remarks come as the international community warns Israel of intensifying military operations in Rafah.

“Our responsible efforts are bearing fruit,” Netanyahu said. About five lakh people have been safely evacuated from the Rafah war zones so far. The humanitarian disaster that is being talked about, has not happened in reality and will not happen.

According to a report by the United Nations Palestine Refugee Agency (UNWRA), 600,000 people have left the area since the military operation intensified in Rafah.

Hamas has said it will take part in any decision-making process on a post-war government in Gaza.

By NAIS

THE NAIS IS OFFICIAL EDITOR ON NAIS NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *